Data Privacy and Cookie Policies Generator
See the following manual for further details on how to begin creating a policy: How to Generate a Policy.
Please be aware that once integrated, your website/app’s privacy statement must be easily available from every page, for example, by including a link in the footer.
Data Privacy and Cookie Policies Solution
According to Italian and European standards, the data privacy and cookie policies Solution is a comprehensive solution for complying with the technical requirements of the cookie law.
The privacy data privacy and cookie policies, once installed, allows you to manage:
- The display of the cookie banner at each user’s first visit. See Banner and prior consent – setup and customization for more information.
- The legally required blocking of scripts prior to obtaining user consent. See the following guide: preventing code execution that could install cookies
- The asynchronous reactivation (with no page refresh needed) of the previously blocked scripts.
- The registering of consent after detection of continued browsing (for example, by scrolling through the page or by clicking a link on said page)
- The storage of the user’s preferences so that the previously seen banner will not be reactivated on consecutive visits by the same users.
The data privacy and cookie policies also makes it easy to access consent statistics, which is helpful for studying the consents acquired in connection to the overall number of visitors and the method of consent collection, for instance. Note that only 300K page visits are used for statistics.
We have two specialized plugins for WordPress and Joomla users that make it easier to integrate the Privacy Controls and Cookie Solution into your website or application. The plugins for WordPress and Joomla! also make various script blocking procedures simpler.
For websites and apps that generate fewer than 25.000 page views per month, the Privacy Controls and Cookie Solution will always be free. However, once this threshold is crossed (again, for websites that generate more than 25,000 page views per month), a fee that varies depending on the traffic generated by all the websites on your account will be due.
You must include the script in the HEAD tag of each page of your website in order to properly integrate the Privacy Controls and Cookie Solution. See Introduction to the iubenda Privacy Controls and Cookie Solution for additional details.
Please be aware that you must also set up the earlier script blocking in order to finish configuring the Privacy Controls and Cookie Solution. More details are available in this manual.